An Invitation to La Dolce Vita: The LOVE, LUCY Launch Party


With the release date of Love, Lucy a little over a month away, I've been making plans for a launch party--my very first.  Yesterday, Andre and I paid a visit to the venue--a cozy family-owned vineyard in quiet South Jersey.  Our friends Joe and Brenda O'Donald introduced us to Salem Oak Vineyards, and to Mandi Cassidy, the vineyard's cheery and energetic owner.  Then the five of us put our heads together to plan the event.  


Andre, Brenda, and Joe


Mandi Cassidy (on the right)
To celebrate Lucy's travels in Florence and Rome, we're going with--what else?--an Italian theme.  There will be light fare on offer--antipasti and dolci. And a playlist of Italian music to set the mood.

But of course, it wouldn't be a party without you.  So here's the what, when and where:








Love, Lucy launch party
Friday, January 30th from 7 to 9 p.m.
Salem Oak Vineyard
60 North Railroad Avenue
Pedricktown  NJ 
(About half an hour from Philadelphia and Wilmington, DE).

Please email me at alindner@sju.edu by January 20 for directions and to let me know you're coming so we can be sure to have enough food for all.  


 I hope you'll save the date and join me for a little taste of sunny Italy and la dolce vita.



Tuscan Sunrise (photo lifted from http://salviatino.com/blog/tag/taste-of-tuscany/)











Comments

Popular Posts