Old and New Friends: Indies First Story Time Day 2014


The youngest of my two sons is just about to graduate from high school, so it's been a long time since my picture-book reading days.  Thanks to Indies First Story Time Day, I spent yesterday at Bethany Beach Books in Delawre revisiting two old friends: Frances the badger and Harry the dirty dog.


When I'd finished reading these two beloved books to some kids who'd never met them before, I took a little pilgrimage to see another old friend: the ocean.


Along the way, I made a new friend or two:


It looks like I'll be visiting Bethany Beach Books again on August 1 at 6 p.m. to sign copies of Catherine and Jane.  I hope to see some of you there!  And thanks to Amanda at Bethany Beach Books for being such a gracious host.









Comments

Popular Posts